Episode Three of our collaboration with Boiler Room is here. We filmed this one at Silent Barn back on a rainy night in February. The intimate crew of dancers were in top form, and the tunes were better than any episode before.
The dancers were Kevin Jones, Eriko Tsubosaka, Karen Ng, Mayu Shirai, Leanne Michelle Watson, Tommy Zapatista, Seiji Carpenter, Bret Mantyk, Chris Reid, Bunji Fromartz, Qiu Yi Wu, Yoko Sakao Ohama, Kazushi Matsugaya, Li Jia Gong, LeeSah Pitts, Akojaiye Ausar, David Vybe Le Liberateur, Kenzie J Illnest, Brian Bucket Kim and Julissa Sarabia.
And the DJs were, obviously, Eamon Harkin and Justin Carter.
Tracklisting is below. Enjoy!
01. Mystery Man – Bourbon and Maxx
02. Policy #2 – Devin Dare
03. 909s and Herb feat. Sammy Bananas – Michael the Lion
04. Love Commandments – Gisele Jackson
05. Done My Best – Nebraska
06. The Eye Tattoo – Dick Dickler
07. Sermons – Matrixxman
08. Jump Over Barrels – Crash Course in Science
09. ??? – ??? (can’t remember the name of this one)
10. The Dream (Sharam’s Deep Dish Dreamscape) – Deep Dish presents Prana
11. All We Need – Alden Tyrell feat. Jack Marks
12. Physical Graffiti – Jun Kamoda
We’re very excited to tell you that the Mister Saturday Night Boiler Room Episode 002 is here. You can stream it above. This episode was filmed at Nowadays – our very first party there – and just like Episode 001, the focus is on the dancers. Just in case you’re interested in the songs being played, below is the tracklisting. Enjoy the show!
01. Todd Terry – Razen Theme
02. Four On The Floor – Your Mind Is So Crazy
03. Johnny D and Nicky P – Like Morning
04. Kerri Chandler – The Phone Call
05. Mr. G – My Sound
06. Roman Flugel – Sliced Africa
07. Nina Simone – See–LineWoman (Einfach Mix)
08. General Ludd – Sunset Yellow
09. Atlus – Gum
10. Oni Ayhun/Rroxymore/Jaguar Woman/Aquarian Jugs – DR-1
11. Shamir – On The Regular
12. James Brown – There Was A Time (Ashley Beedle’s Edit)
Six hours of Justin Carter’s solo DJ set at Mister Sunday in London on June 14, 2015. The mix is a perfect length for a drive from New York to DC, to fill up an entire workday (with a pause for a very long lunch), or for a slowly jogged marathon. Fun challenge: see if you can listen to the entire mix without going to bathroom. Justin told us he didn’t take any breaks for his whole set that day.
Recorded directly from an E&S DJR400 at Oval Space. Big thanks to Sam for lending it to us.
Eamon Harkin recorded live at Industry City playing solo all day long whilst Justin Carter manned duties at Mister Sunday in London. As has become customary this is two recordings combined into one – one direct from the mixer and one from a microphone perched in a tree just off the dancefloor.